Bookkeeping is simply the recording of financial transactions. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or organization. Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business yet can also be complicated and time consuming.
How We Deliver
The Nichols Accounting Group, PC can help you with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on your core business. We have extensive knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles, reporting, and disclosure issues. Our professionals have a broad background in all levels of financial reporting in a diverse range of industries. We believe it is important to work with our client to create financial reports that are of use to management. This often entails adding significant OFI (Other Financial Information) to the basic financial statements and related note disclosures.
We offer complete bookkeeping services that include:
- Payroll (including direct deposit)
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger journal entries and maintenance
- Financial statement and budget preparation
How You’ll Benefit
- Ability to focus on revenue generating activities while still maintaining accurate financial records
- Peace of mind in knowing that payroll and tax deadlines are being met
- Peace of mind knowing that your business assets, liabilities, income and expenses are being recorded accurately; saving you time and money when it comes to year-end tax planning and tax return preparation