Accountants and financial managers are often the first professionals to realize that a financial problem exists within a corporation. Nichols Accounting is familiar with, and has experience with the various alternatives available to clients to offer solutions.
How We Deliver
We use a team approach to provide services to debtors-in-possession. Our team may include professionals with credentials and experience in forensic accounting, economic and statistical analysis, business reorganization, business valuation, and effective courtroom presentations. When a case requires we contract the appropriate resource consultants to the team.
How You’ll Benefit
- It allows your company to continue operations without the burden of unmanageable debt.
- It enables your business to operate more efficiently.
- It returns more to creditors than they’d get if your company were liquidated.
- It allows you to continue serving your customers.
- It keeps your employees employed.
- It positions your company for long-term survival.