Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership.
How We Deliver
Nichols Accounting Group’s role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting tax laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liability of your beneficiaries. Everyone should have a well thought out plan as to how to disburse one’s estate so as to avoid complications and to be sure wishes are followed. Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.
Our staff of experts will access your estate, discuss your wishes, and prepare a preliminary draft for legal counsel to review and then create your legal estate documents. You’ll receive from Nichols, an Estate Planning binder, with all of your personal documents, plans, account information, and more documented. You’ll also be provided with electronic document storage to ensure the safekeeping of this valuable information for years to come.
We’ll then review your plan with you on an annual basis to address any needed updates.
How You’ll Benefit
- Peace of mind knowing that your wishes are being considered, documented, and then executed when you pass.
- Minimized tax liabilities
- Assistance with charitable contributions and charitable-remainder trusts
- The likelihood of family relational issues is diminished because you’ve clearly documented your wishes, and your assets will be properly managed in your estate to ensure desired outcomes are met.
- A partner that will help you navigate the complex world of estate tax law in a language you’ll understand.