You’re busy running your business, seeing to staff, operations, and clients. You wear the hat of CEO, CFO, COO, Marketing Director, and more. We understand – you’re busy. We also know that you realize the importance of well managed business finances, but finding time to properly monitor and understand the story your financial statements are telling can sometimes take a back seat to fires that need to be managed right now.
The experts at Nichols Accounting understand and appreciate these challenges. Our emphasis with business is always about proactive planning. Forward looking objectives however, require a clear understanding of what your financial footprint looks like today, and what it will need to look like to accommodate your future goals.
How We Deliver
Our staff will work in partnership with your existing bookkeeper. We’ll meet monthly with them to confirm that entries have been recorded properly, answer any of their questions, and then spend an hour with you, the business owner. We’ll discuss what the financial statements are reflecting, and proper courses of action relating to business growth objectives, cash flow concerns, tax planning, retirement investments, and more. At the end of the year, and certainly on tax filing day – you will not be surprised with the outcome, as you will have properly managed this process year round with an eye towards the horizon. We help translate the information you see before you, in a language you understand.
How You’ll Benefit
- Better financing terms. Bankers feel confident knowing the information is accurate and you’ll be better equipped to present the statements to them with a clear understanding of what they illustrate.
- Clearly defined goals. We’ll identify what your future objectives are and what financial requirements are necessary to make them a reality.
- Peace of mind knowing that you can tend to the day-to-day demands of your business, and that your finances aren’t being neglected.
- A greater understanding of business finance concepts.
- Security in knowing that you have a partner with the expertise and experience to assist you in navigating difficult situations.
- Reduced risk. Risk cannot be completely eliminated from all situations, but it can certainly be managed to mitigate the potential issues that may arise. By discussing this on a monthly basis, you’ll reduce the likelihood of potential pitfalls.
Contact us today to learn how this valuable service can improve your bottom line.